My current 5 faves…Tina Brocklebank
OK, I admit it, I am a make-up and skincare junkie. I love trying out new brands and products and I often get sent new products to try…someone has to do it!
Amongst my current favourites are –
1. Paula’s choice – Skin perfecting 2% BHA liquid exfoliant – Removes built up dead skin cells and fights blemishes. BHA is salicylic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties. I saw the difference in my skin only the next morning. It looked more polished and glowing. Buy from – www.paulaschoice.co.uk
2. Embryolisse Radiant eye – Clever little cooling effect stick which boosts radiance and brightens the eye area, making them appear more illuminated, use before make-up or when eyes need a bit of a boost if they feel tired – buy from www.gurumakeupemporium.com
3. My Kit co – No 17, My tiny angle brush – £13. Brilliant little brush which I use with my Anastasia Beverley hills dipbrow pomade, to fill in my brows. Made of synthetic fibre. Available from – www.mykitco.uk
4. Make-up Forever Ultra HD foundation, Invisible cover, £29.90 – Great range of shades for all skin tones and types. Flawless and long lasting, not too heavy coverage – medium coverage. Light diffusing and moisturising. Great for day wear if used with a damp Beauty blender sponge or for photographs, apply with fingers/sponge or brush. Available from – www.gurumakeupemporium.com
5. Charlotte Tilbury Hot lips lipstick in Kim K.W – £24 – My current favourite lipstick which I wear most days, as I prefer nude lipsticks. This one is lovely and creamy and seems to last well, especially if I apply the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood lips, Liquid lip before, (I use Charlotte darling with Iconic nude lip pencil as the liner.) Available from www.charlottetilbury.com